ISTQB® Certified Tester – Mobile Application Testing – 29 & 30 September (In-class)
September 29 @ 9:00 am – September 30 @ 5:00 pm
The ISTQB® Mobile Application Testing (CT-MAT) certification provides an insight into methods, techniques, and tools a professional may use to test mobile applications. It covers the required mobile project activities, roles, methods, and methodologies.
With increasing frequency corporations offer services by mobile apps at the same time clients and users become more critical on quality. What are the consequences for the test approach? What do testers have to consider? What kind of problems can testers expect?
The course is a preparation for the exam and is accredited by ISTQB® and ISQI®. In addition to preparation for the exam, the training will offer you many exercises to help you build up hands-on experience
At the end of this course, you will be able to:
- understand and review business and technology drivers for mobile apps to create a test strategy;
- identify and understand the key challenges, risks and expectations associated with testing a mobile application;
- apply test types and levels specific to mobile applications;
- apply common test types, such as those mentioned in ISTQB® Certified Tester Foundation Level syllabus 2018, in the mobile specific context;
- carry out the activities required specifically for mobile application testing as part of the main activities of the ISTQB® test process;
- identify and use suitable environments and appropriate tools for mobile application testing;
- understand methods and tools specifically to support mobile application test automation.
- rearrange existing test processes for testing mobile apps ;
- support reviews of requirements for mobile apps;
- contribute to improvements of the user experience by profound knowledge of usability;
- select and apply appropriate test methods, including the application of tools which are unique for mobile technology.
The Mobile Application Testing certification is intended for professionals who are working with mobile technology. It is also for professionals who are planning to start implementing mobile projects or are working within companies that plan to do so.
Everyone who wants to prepare for the ISTQB® Certified Tester Mobile Application Testing examination in software testing.
Moreover, if you pass the exam, you will hold the ISTQB® CT-MAT certificate which:
- is considered as a plus on your CV.
Successful completion of the ISTQB® Certified Tester Foundation Certificate is a pre-requisite to taking the ISTQB® Certified Tester Mobile Application Testing.
The course is structured according to the ISTQB® Certified Tester Mobile Application Testing syllabus. This way, you can relate the topics covered in the course to both the syllabus and the book.
The course duration is 2 days. It is organized in-class, although you’re always able to follow the training via livestream.
Our accredited trainer shares his/her experience in software testing through various real-life examples. Different mock exams ensure that you’re optimally prepared to pass your certification exam.
Course material is in English. The course can be given in Dutch.
All training material (course hand-out, syllabus, glossary, practical assignments with solutions and sample exams) are provided digital 2 weeks before the start of the training.
The exam can be taken via a Flex (remote), in class or in an exam centre of choice (Pearson View).
- 40 multiple-choice questions.
- Scoring of 1 point for each correct answer.
- Pass mark of 65%.
- Duration of 60 minutes (or 75, if the candidate’s native language is not the exam language).
€945/person for 2 days. All prices are inclusive of the exam fee, which is subject to change. At the time of publishing, the exam fee is €245 per person. All prices are VAT excluded; course material, lunch and beverages are included.
By participant: if a subscribed course participant is replaced by another participant or if the public course is postponed to a later date, no cancellation costs apply. A participant or a group that fails to attend, or that cancels a course without at least 15 working days written notice prior to the course start, is liable for the full subscription cost. Exam fee is always due.
By ttl.be: ttl.be reserves the right to cancel a course at any time.
All courses begin promptly at 9 am and are scheduled until 5 pm.
This course is organized at the Officenter in Vilvoorde. It can be given at the client site or via livestream for teams via in-company format. Please contact us if you wish further information.