- This event has passed.
ISTQB® Certified Tester – Test Automation Engineer – 15, 16 & 19 December (In-class)
December 15, 2022 @ 9:00 am – December 19, 2022 @ 5:00 pm
The ISTQB® Certified Tester Test Automation Engineer training focuses on the design, development, and maintenance of test automation solutions. It also covers the concepts, methods, tools, and processes for automating dynamic functional tests, and the relationship of those tests to test management, configuration management, defect management, software development processes, and quality assurance. Methods described are generally applicable across a variety of software life cycle approaches, types of software systems, and test types.
This course is a must for each test automation professional and is the best preparation for the certification exam.
The course is a preparation for the exam and is accredited by ISTQB® and ISQI®. In addition to preparation for the exam, the training will offer you many exercises to help you build up hands-on experience. Part of the exercises will even be based on your own System Under Test.
At the end of this course, you will be able to:
- comprehend objectives, advantages, disadvantages, and limitations of test automation;
- identify the success factors for test automation;
- understand “design for testability” and “design for test automation” methods applicable to the SUT;
- contribute to the development of a plan to integrate automated testing within the testing process;
- evaluate best fit to the project and the organization (tools and technology);
- create an approach for building a test automation solution;
- design and develop test automation solutions that meet the requirements;
- enable an automated testing approach;
- create automated test reporting and metrics collection.
This course is intended for anyone who has already been working in the sector for a few years and wants to develop their skills further and wish to improve their expertise in test automation.
- Everyone new to test automation.
- Experienced testers who require a more profound understanding of test automation.
- Developers interested in test automation.
- Test analysts, test developers, test managers
Everyone who wants to prepare for the ISTQB® Certified Tester Test Automation Engineer examination in software testing.
You’re holder of the ISTQB® Certified Tester Foundation Level Certificate in software testing and. You have several months of experience as a tester. Preferably, you have some scripting/programming knowledge (or you should be keen on learning this).
The course is structured according to the ISTQB® Certified Tester Test Automation Engineer syllabus. This way you can relate the topics covered in the course to the syllabus.
The course duration is 3 days. It is organized in-class, although you’re always able to follow the training via livestream.
Our accredited trainer shares his/her experience in software testing through various real-life examples. Different mock exams ensure that you’re optimally prepared to pass your certification exam.
The course material and course is in English.
All training material (course hand-out, syllabus, glossary, practical assignments with solutions and sample exams) are provided digital 2 weeks before the start of the training.
The exam can be taken via a flex (remote), in class or in an exam centre of choice (Pearson View).
- 40 multiple-choice questions.
- Scoring of 1 point for each correct answer.
- Pass mark of 65%.
- Duration of 90 minutes (or 113, if the candidate’s native language is not the exam language).
€1.745/person for 3 days. All prices are inclusive of the exam fee, which is subject to change. At the time of publishing, the exam fee is €245 per person. All prices are VAT excluded; course material, lunch and beverages are included.
By participant: if a subscribed course participant is replaced by another participant or if the public course is postponed to a later date, no cancellation costs apply. A participant or a group that fails to attend, or that cancels a course without at least 15 working days written notice prior to the course start, is liable for the full subscription cost. Exam fee is always due.
By ttl.be: ttl.be reserves the right to cancel a course at any time.
All courses begin promptly at 9 am and are scheduled until 5 pm.
This course is organized at an open location or can be given at the client site and are available for groups as well. Livestream is foreseen for all our open in-class training courses. Please contact us if you wish further information.