The ISTQB® Mobile Application Testing (CT-MAT) certification provides an insight into methods, techniques, and tools a professional may use to test mobile applications. It covers the required mobile project activities, …
Just as the growing need for amazing software applications, the need for excellent Software QA Engineers grows.
We train and coach individuals as well as teams to increase the Quality of IT solutions. Our trainers all work in the field, so they will train you by using real project examples, tips and tricks.
- The most selected option for individuals is an open training planned in our calendar.
- We offer a wide range of in-company training for teams, such as ISTQB® Foundation and Advanced Level courses or technical test automation tool training in API testing, Selenium, Cucumber, etc…
We can also put together a specific training focusing on your team’s learning goals in the in-company format. For more info, contact us now. We love to discover more!
Over a decade of certified training
We started the company in 2003, accreditation from ISTQB® came soon after. ttl.be is accredited by Belgium’s and the Netherlands’ Testing Qualifications Board (BNTQB®), the national body representing the ISTQB® in Belgium and the Netherlands since 2009.
We can proudly say that we have got a passing rate of over 90%!
Scheduled open training in 2022
As a modern tester, you need basic, automated Application Programming Interface (API) testing knowledge and practice as part of your testing toolset. In our current interconnected world, systems are no …
A tester on an Agile project will work differently than one working on a traditional project. Testers must understand the values and principles that underpin Agile projects, and how testers …
This course is the first step towards better software and is a must for each professional in Software Development. It's also the best preparation for the certification exam. It’s useful …
The ISTQB® Certified Tester Test Automation Engineer training focuses on the design, development, and maintenance of test automation solutions. It also covers the concepts, methods, tools, and processes for automating …
Check out our Software QA training not scheduled in open format!
- An introduction into Testing (2d)
- ISTQB® Certified Tester Advanced Level, Test Analyst (4d)
- ISTQB® Certified Tester Advanced Level, Technical Test Analyst (3d)
- ISTQB® Certified Tester Acceptance Testing (2d)
- ISTQB® Certified Tester Advanced Level, Agile Technical Tester (2d)
- ISTQB® Certified Tester Security Tester (1d)
- Certified Tester in AI Foundation Level (3d)
- Agile Risk Based Testing (1d)
- TDD, ATDD, BDD (2d)
- Jmeter (2d)
- Tosca (5d)
- Squash-TA (5d)
- Risk Based Testing (1d)
- DASA DevOps (3d)
- E2E Test Manager (1d)
- ISO 27000 Security Tester (1d)
- EC-council Certified Security Analyst (5d)
- EC-council Certified Ethical Hacker (5d)
- Infrastructure Testing (1d)
Follow training from anywhere!
Our ISTQB® courses take place in the in-class format, face-to-face at our training location in Vilvoorde.
Virtual-class Training with Livestream
Our Tooling courses take place via a virtual format. This way, the trainer and participants can share their screens and learn optimally from each other. We foresee a live video Livestream, so you do get the feeling you’re in a classroom.
Exam types explained
You can take the test from any location, including your home. The exam is live-proctored, assuring the highest quality standards.
You can take the test at one of the locations of Pearsons Vue, closest to your home.
Both options above give the trainee the option to take the exam whenever and wherever they want. Vouchers are valid for max. 1 year.
Save the planet
Every little bit we can do to save our planet, we’re in!
All our accredited training material is provided digitally for the participants to download before the training dates.
Question? Chat? Info?
Have any questions?
We know it’s a lot to take in. But don’t worry. There is a specific page with lots of frequently asked questions, just in case!